- Add the vanilla pod to the cream, and bring to the boil.
- Stir the egg yolks with the Tagatesse until fluffy, then add the cream and vanilla pod mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 140 °C.
- Divide the mixture into shallow ovenproof ramekins. Put these ramekins in a deep tray containing a shallow layer of water. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven, sprinkle with Tagatesse and caramelise with a blowtorch to create a crispy layer.
vanilla pod, cut in half or 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder