- Beat the eggs together with the Tagatesse until foamy.
- Cut the margarine into small cubes and beat into the egg mixture.
- Add the sifted self-raising flour and baking powder and stir until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
- Grease the cake tin and dust it with flour; this makes it easier to remove the cake from the tin after baking.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 30 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 140 °C and bake for another 30 minutes.
margarine at room temperature
teaspoon of baking powder